Weddings are such a special occasion. And the perfect soundtrack to accompany your big day is always the icing on the cake!
If picking out special, personal and totally unique music is something that’s important to you and your spouse to be, I’m your gal. My husband and I were so grateful to have friends that were willing to perform our favorite songs for our wedding. I’d like to do the same for you.
I’ve played everything from Handel to Rock Lobster for wedding ceremonies and would love to give you the same freedom to choose whatever you’d like!
Here’s what to expect from booking an hour wedding ceremony with me:
* Help with Selecting Music (Check out my repertoire list)
* 30 Minutes of Prelude Music (As your guests arrive)
* Processional Selections (Music as the bridal party and bride enter)
* Music during the ceremony (Unity candle lighting or other ceremony traditions)
* Recessional selection (For the newly wed’s exit)
* 10 minutes of postlude music (As your guests exit)
I also frequently play weddings with my husband, an acoustic jazz guitar and stand-up bassist. Both the guitar and bass compliment the harp in a very lovely way. Adding both warmth and depth to the already smooth sound of the harp. We get compliments on the pairing all the time! Plus having a musical duo vs solo sometimes adds an extra fun element to events.
Let’s chat soon about your dream wedding music!
*Photo credit to Sarah Rominger